Terms And Conditions
When placing an order, be sure to provide all of the necessary information to receive delivery.
The user is aware that some foods may only be suitable for people of a particular age. You alone are responsible for determining whether the food you order is suitable for the recipient.
- The delivery time stated at the time of order is only an estimate and may change based on a number of factors.
- The food will be delivered to the address you provided when placing your order.
- The delivery fee will not be refunded by 99 Pancakes in the event of a late delivery.
- The availability of the products is required for all orders. If the item is not available when you place your order, you will be informed and your original payment method will be used to process your refund in accordance with the current policy.
- At the moment, we only deliver to customers in certain parts of Mumbai, Hyderabad, and Pune.
- To ensure that your dessert is delivered quickly, precisely, and precisely, provide a detailed and regular street address with a nearby land mark.
- According to the delivery partner's policy, there will be additional shipping costs. Refund Policy Since our desserts are custom-made and perishable, we do not offer a refund policy. We will not accept returns for incorrect addresses, unavailability of the recipient, or other circumstances beyond our control.
Policy on Trademarks and Copyright The content on this website is copyright protected. No part of the content may be published, copied, represented, downloaded, or transmitted without prior written permission. 99 Pancakes owns all content, including photographs, trademarks, logos, designs, and text.
99 Pancakes may modify the service's terms and conditions (the "Terms") at any time. The updated version will be available on the website. If you do not agree with the revised Terms and Conditions, you should not use our website or services; however, continuing to do so constitutes your acceptance of all Terms and Conditions.